Learn More About Our Boat Transport
You’ve bought that dreamboat you’ve had your eyes on for a while now, but now the transportation starts creeping into your mind, causing you to stress whether you've made the right decision. Don’t you worry about that. Interstate Towing is here to take care of all those stresses with your boat transport while you can relax and start imagining your life on the water in the hot summer months.
You can rest assured that with our experience, we’ll get your boat safely to you no matter the conditions because we take care of it as we would our own. We are insured, and we’ll help you with anything you need in case something had to happen, as we want to give our clients the best customer service money can buy with the most competitive boat transport interstate cost.
Benefits of Boat Transport Australia Wide
There are various benefits of using boat transport companies, but we’re here to tell you about the benefits of using us for your transportation and what we offer all our clients when they hire us. Apart from being the fact that we do boat transport in Brisbane itself, we also boat transport interstate, so it doesn’t matter where you are, we’ll get your boat to you safe and sound. Let’s take a look at some of the advantages of getting us to transport your boat.
- With us transporting your boat for you, you won’t have to pay for a trailer, which saves you money, and you don’t have to pay maintenance on your trailer. Of course, we will protect your boat all the way through.
- This method is considered the most cost-effective way to transport your boat. It doesn’t matter where in Australia you are - our boat transfer costs are reasonable.
- As we mentioned, this is also a very safe way to transport your boat and have it delivered to you in excellent condition. With our trucks insured and in perfect condition, we won’t let anything happen to your boat, and we’ll guide you every step of the way regarding any questions you might have while we transport your vessel.
- The trailer and transportation isn’t the first thing you think about when you’re buying something you’ve always wanted since you were a little kid. Still, it can turn out to be quite nasty if you don’t do your homework. However, you don’t have to do anything when we’re in charge of transportation, because we have a highly trained team who can deliver boats anywhere you want. It also doesn’t matter what size boat you have; we have transporting trailers for them all.
We strive to deliver the ultimate customer satisfaction and build strong and lasting relationships with our customers.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Boat Transport on the East Coast
We know boat transportation might sound like an easy feat to accomplish, but we’ve seen so many mistakes that we want to help you share some of those mistakes so you can avoid them. We would always recommend getting a professional to transport your boat, but if you’re worried about boat transport costs in Australia and want to do it yourself, avoid these mistakes, and you’ll be just fine.
People don’t like to hear or talk about it, but it’s necessary to stress the importance of safe driving because accidents can happen at any time. You’ll have to be aware of your surroundings when you decide to transport yourself. The first and probably most important mistake to avoid is ensuring that the boat is properly secured when you choose to load it onto the trailer. Driving with a trailer is a bit more complicated than without one, so you must learn the road rules for a trailer and get comfortable driving with one attached to your vehicle.
- You have to purchase the correct trailer for your vehicle. We know this doesn’t have anything to do with boats themselves, but the ball hitch must fit on the vehicle properly to transport your boat. The size is essential so avoid buying the first trailer you see. Testing it out first is a crucial step.
- If you’re new to this, you’ll have to make sure that everything on the boat is always secure before transportation because if something falls off, it can cause serious damage to other drivers, which will end up on your lap. Always make sure any loose items are stored away and can’t get out.
- The brake lights on your towing vehicle are the most important aspects to check regularly, but you’ll need to inspect them on your trailer as well. Not being able to see the brake lights, or if the brake lights aren’t working, can cause serious injury. Not just the lights, always make sure everything on the trailer is in perfect working condition before deciding to take your boat out.
- Lastly, when you purchase the trailer, you should make sure that your boat will fit on it. We can’t stress this enough, having a trailer that is too small will not only put a strain on your vehicle, but it can break, causing your boat to get stuck on the side of the road, and we know nobody wants that.
About Interstate Towing
Regardless of where you’re heading, we can transport your boat to anywhere in Australia. We are more than just a regular boat transport company. Our core values and beliefs lay in our dedicated staff, without whom we won’t be able to provide you with the highest standard of service. All our drivers are highly skilled and trained to take on any transportation load.
If you’re asking yourself how much to transport a boat? Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.